Need Firefox 3.6 Folder Help!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Jack1000

Hey All,

Somehow, a Bookmark Folder was accidentally removed from my Firefox Favorites Folder. I still have that Folder in IE. How do I take JUST THAT ONE FOLDER and its contents and get it back into Firefox?

Jack

throoper

Trusted Advisor (deceased)
If it just happened in the last couple days, click Bookmarks>Organize Bookmarks.
On the Library window, click Import and Backup>Restore>click a file with a date from before the loss.

T. :)

Noyb

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
First Name
Jay
in FF .. File >> Import >> Microsoft Internet Explorer .. and choose what to import from IE ..

Attachments

Jack1000

Thanks Guys!

It just got moved accidentally! But I will keep this as a reference! Throoper, how many days will your suggestion go back?

Jack

throoper

Trusted Advisor (deceased)
Glad to see you got it. (y)

The backups go back 5 days. They are JSON files located in the Bookmark Backups folder in the Profile. You can save one to another location so it won't get overwritten and use it at a later time if you need it.

T. :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online