1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Need For Speed underground 2 help

Discussion in 'Games' started by Aldarianpk, Mar 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. thepcguy

thepcguy

If you have made a copy of the game you need to go and download the nfs2 patch, try looking for a site called megagames.

2. Aldarianpk

Aldarianpk Thread Starter

i got 9c, and i can play NFSU2 demo, but i need a working crack. I dont like it but i cant afford a new cd.

3. Aldarianpk

Aldarianpk Thread Starter

i got a new problem, first i see a black screen (the whole screen is black) after that it comes to loading screen, but it lasts for only 1 or 2 secs then it pops back out to windows... i think i know what it is, my graphic detail is to high, but does any1 know how to set graphics down before i start the game?
    because in demo it set all to the settings suited best for my 3d card. of course it was very low. if any1 got another solution for this plz reply.
    i can play the demo without problems.
    --------------------------------------
    EDIT: I get this error message when i try to install patch 4 (for fixing black screen) PATCH WARNING : Missing or Invalid Registry/INI Entry.

this error comes either i have nocd patch or when i use orginal cd.

4. Skivvywaver

Skivvywaver

Go to C:\Documents and Settings\your name\Local Settings\Application Data and delete the NFSU2 folder. That is your saved settings. The game should default to lowest settings unless you have set them higher. This may or may not help.

You will have to set your folder options to view hidden files and folders.

5. GRudger

GRudger

Hey Skivvywaver,

How do you get NFSUG2 to show the fps?

6. Skivvywaver

Skivvywaver

7. GRudger

GRudger

8. Skivvywaver

Skivvywaver

Hey man, your welcome. It is a great tool for games that you can't measure any other way. I think the paid version lets you average out your FPS but since I just use it to see my approximate FPS and haven't paid I don't know for sure.

9. GRudger

GRudger

Yeah, i couldn't find a way to do it in nfs...i was scratching my head

10. Skivvywaver

Skivvywaver

:D I think McTimson turned me onto it about 1 1/2 - 2 years ago. I might be wrong about the member but it was somebody here.

11. GRudger

GRudger

Man, im only getting an average of 25 frames! how crap. I thought it was bad, but not that bad.

12. Skivvywaver

Skivvywaver

Yeah, That is why I upgraded my PC. I love driving games and good ones are few and far between. I can get some excellent framerates in it but it cost me dearly.:D

13. Skivvywaver

Skivvywaver

You can look at it this way. 25 FPS is playable. The guy that started this thread can't even boot the game. :(

14. GRudger

GRudger

haha, i guess you're right!

but i have a p4 3.0G, 1gig ram, 9800pro 128mb.

but i am also running it at 1280x1024 at max detail...so thats probably why...

sparkle sparkle i say

15. GRudger

GRudger

No wonder people like ps2's and the like

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/348279