1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Need For Speed: Underground

Discussion in 'Tech Tips and Reviews' started by sleekluxury, Dec 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sleekluxury

sleekluxury Thread Starter

Oct 5, 2003
    Ok....but my PC probably puts out better Graphics :D
  2. samencryptor

Apr 4, 2006
    I am playing need for speed underground in broad band connection.while playing in online the oppenent dashed in a wall and went back,suddenly he is in front of me, I don't know code is he used?/ kindly reply me what cheat code he used and also how the people getting full block in acceleration and performance?
    by sam
  3. Super-D-38

Apr 25, 2002
    Single player PC hint.. (may work for others, I don't know)..
    If your opponent seems too fast and is using nitro... Remove yours..
    I went he whole game NFS UG 1 and 2 without nitro and none of my opponents ever used it.. (y)

Oh and the crash question... He/she may have just hit the "car reset" button... If you hit it right when you crash it will hardly slow you down.. Or maybe he/she used a cheat.. ?? Don't know, I never played online.
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/185219