Need Gaming System Reccommendations

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Brvsfn01

I realize that this may start a debate that goes on for months but I want to get input in what people think is the best gaming consoles to go with? I am working from home reduced hours and have a lot of free time on my hands and am a huge fan of Formula 1 racing and want to try my hand at it. I am probably going to want to get a 2nd hand console to keep my costs down plus the fact that I don't know how long I will stay at it and I don't want to have some huge startup investment to wind up sitting around and collecting dust.

The consoles I am looking at are PS (probably PS4) and XBox (most likely XBox 360) and if there is anything else comparable I'll consider it. What are the pros and cons of each system plus anything I should be on the lookout for when looking at these systems? Thanks everyone.

I think PS4 is the best option. Or you can consider the NItendo Switch. Those two are the best one in house right now.

XBox (most likely XBox 360)
Depending the game version of F1 you want to get.....the Xbox 360 might not have that game.....if MS has it at all anymore....new that is.

Since the PS4 is the latest for Sony.....I concur......go with that console. It's way better then the Xbox 360.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts