1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Need HD Camera to View Wild Animals outside

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself (Not Computer-Related)' started by jkayser27, Dec 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jkayser27

jkayser27 Thread Starter

My son lives a a heavily wooded area and lots of wild life coming into his cleared back yard night and day. I hope someone can recommend an HD camera I can get him which will show the "critters" night and day as they come and go. His computer has a large drive which could easily hold 24 of looping video. Power is not an issue since it would be on his back deck. The deer, turkey, bobcats, bears, etc, come up really close to the back deck as long as no one is outside. I'm older and I am just hoping some one can suggest a camera to mount out there to record or watch night and day... Thank you for any advice.

2. SpywareDr

SpywareDr

3. zx10guy

zx10guy Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

https://www.ltsecurityinc.com/

Better than what you'll find for consumer use but isn't so outlandishly expensive with full on commercial security camera systems. Best of all, no idiotic dependency on any cloud services. You own the devices and you connect directly to them. So none of the recent issues with security breaches such as with Ring.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1237180

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice