Need help ASAP!!!! Norton Program issue!!!! Anyone and Everyone read!!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

BillHates

I recently accidently deleted a file needed for my Norton program.....It was called S32FATE.DLL.....I was wondering if anyone can send me the file.....If you can send it to [email protected] or post it here.....Thanx in advance to anyone who helps!!!!

BillHates

It's been awhile since I had the original disc. I have moved several times since I installed Norton.It got lost in the fold of things. So I am begging anyone for help....Can you help me?

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Offhand, my opinion would be if the user deleted one file on accident, fine. But obviously if there are other files missing as well, he needs to find his install cd.

The link posted above though is a paid download site, so I'm not even sure how accessible the file is going to be ;)

OOPS! Didn't realise that! It was the first hit, when I Googled.

The software package might well be copyrighted, but I wouldn't mind betting that the dll's are open-source, really.

BillHates

Thanx for the help.....So no one has that one file? That's all I accidently deleted (I don't have lotz of computer smarts so sorry).....I wish I could have kept track of my computer things when I moved several times but it happens....Once again thanx for those who tried to help it was greatly appericated....If anyone else can help, please e-mail me at [email protected] or post here....Thanx in advance!!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online