1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Need help ASAP

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by JMFD17, Jan 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. JMFD17

JMFD17 Thread Starter

Hi,

I need help getting proof of remote access on a friend’s computer. She is elderly and had her computer set up by a member her of her church who told her he was installing teamviewer to be able to help her if she had any computer issues. Well, he used it to spy on her and help her step daughter steal from her.

I have never used teamviewer, so I’m not familiar with it or the best way to collect evidence. He also installed some other remote access programs, made himself an administrator and is able to connect at will and control her computer without her knowing. Any advice would be appreciated.

2. flavallee

flavallee Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Frank
    This is a law enforcement issue (Exploitation Of An Elderly Person) and should be reported to the appropriate agency.

---------------------------------------------------------------

3. JMFD17

JMFD17 Thread Starter

It will be, but we have court tomorrow and I need to show what they have been doing.

4. JMFD17

JMFD17 Thread Starter

I have printed out 195 pages of connections using teamviewer, but idk if that will help.

5. JMFD17

JMFD17 Thread Starter

The step daughter has managed to get her declared incompetent (surprisingly easy to do in my state), and is trying to put her in assisted living and sell her home, and take control of her estate after being written out of it.

6. 2twenty2

2twenty2

The elderly lady needs to get a lawyer asp if she doesn't have one already.

7. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    Closing, as we can give no better advice than the above by Frank and 2twenty2.

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!