1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Need Help Bad!!!!!new motherboard won't install wireless network card

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by sampson2269, Sep 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sampson2269

sampson2269 Thread Starter

Okay i just purchased a new motherboard. It's The ASUS A7N8X DELUXE. Well just got this new motherboard and couple weeks ago had a different one biostar, well with that board all my hardware worked fine. Now that i got this new motherboard installed which was supposedly the best motherboard of 2002. Anyways my Problem is that when i try to use my Internet with my wireless network card, (orinoco) i can't, because window's won't let me install it. I am using xp professional. So i went into device manager to see what was creating the problem and i get this error. (This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use) (Code 12). Then i tried everything it told me to try disabling my on-board Ethernet network adapters in bios, nothing worked, I have pretty much tried everything i can think of. Also i have updated all my drivers so i know that's not the problem. Someone please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks
    Kyle

2. compilerxp

compilerxp

What wireless network card?

You may also try the manufacture on this, since its a new card.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/164643

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice