1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Need help!! Blue screeen of deathh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by drifterx, Apr 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drifterx

drifterx Thread Starter

Okay this is my story. I work at a golf course as a landscaper and one of the computers that is rather new im not positive on the brand but its like one of those small acer veriton or something along those lines.

Problem: I came into work this morning to see the BSOD on the monitor. not knowing how it managed to get there i was shocked so i wrote the code down but have had no help finding and resolving my issue so i have came to see if you " techguys " can help me out !!!

Error Stop Code: 0x00000050 (0x93E89F36, 0xc00000, 0x8053ce42, 0x00000000)

the issue: the computer will basicall y get to the sign in screen after windows loads. if not touched the computer will continously to restart after a delay of maybe 10 seconds at the sign in screen.

at this point in time i havnt tried or done anything other then write the code down.

my only idea is bring in my own xp cd and see if i can go to the recovery and recover back etc.

this coming from a guy whos not the brightest with computers but am willing to learn so throw it at me if u know how to fix it !!

2. TekTime

TekTime

So many variables could cause a BSOD. The best way to narrow the problem down, is to figure out what changes were made to the computer prior to getting the BSODs (what was downloaded, Windows updates, recent upgrades etc). Were there any?

Usually the problem is software related (malware, drivers, software issues, Windows configuration problems, registry)

When booting up the computer, press "F8" several times so that the computer gives the option of booting into "Safe Mode." Choose Safe Mode. See if you are able to log in without any crashes in Safe Mode...then post back.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/914985

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice