1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Need Help Computer is not Providing enough FPS

Discussion in 'Games' started by Lexiscore, Sep 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Lexiscore

Lexiscore Thread Starter

I'm currently confused why does in youtube people has so much FPS and mine doesn't. Like Battlefield 5 Getting 30 -40fps or PUBG. 40-60fps. In youtube they get 60-70fps.

My Unit build

CPU: Ryzen 3 1300x
    Mobo: AMD B350 Game plus
    GPU: GTX 1060 6gb
    Mem: 8gig Hyper X x2
    PSU: Corsair 450
    Windows 10

need help on this.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 8, 2018
  2. elitetechsvc

elitetechsvc

First Name:
    Aaron
    If the videos you are watching on youtube is using the same GPU and CPU then it'll come down to the settings in the game. A lot of time youtubers will adjust settings to make the FPS numbers look better.

3. Lexiscore

Lexiscore Thread Starter

Yep usually like pubg I've used the same settings they have still doesn't not have the same FPS. I'm getting 40-60 they're getting 60-70. 1080p of course. I was wondering if might be my PSU that is only 400w . If i change my psu will it provide a good performance?

4. elitetechsvc

elitetechsvc

First Name:
    Aaron
    The PSU you have is plenty big for your setup, changing it will do nothing for your performance.

Check all your drivers, make sure they are up to date.

If they are then some of the settings have to be different, as anything else I don't see that much FPS difference in.

5. Lexiscore

Lexiscore Thread Starter

hmm, I might reformat my PC if ever. not sure yet but when I've checked just today. I'm seeing CPU usage is all at 100% and GPU is at 55-60% would it be drivers that's causing this?

6. elitetechsvc

elitetechsvc

First Name:
    Aaron
    That show that there is a CPU bottleneck in that particular game, but not every game is the same.

Download the latest drivers from Nvidia.com and don't worry about reformatting, as that won't really affect your FPS.

7. Lexiscore

Lexiscore Thread Starter

I tried all of my games they all use 100% CPU something is really wrong here. I got the Nvidia experience to update my GPU Drivers currently at 399.24 version.

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1216272

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice