1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Need Help Configuring Triple monitor setup

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by iwuzherehehe, Mar 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iwuzherehehe

iwuzherehehe Thread Starter

I have been running a dual screen setup for the past 2 years and now that I have just recently purchased a samsung syncmaster 220wm I wanted to make the jump to triple screen setup.

I have tried the Nvdia control panel to detect my 3rd screen but to no avail there is nothing showing on it

I am running a xfx 8800gt Sli setup and i do have my Sli disabled. I would like some help on how to get my videocard to recognize my 3rd screen

Edited:

The previous problem has been solved via update of drivers. However i have encountered a new set of challenges that i need help on.

Here's a Pic of my current setup
    [​IMG]

Physical
    Left to right
    Monitor 1 2 3

NVidia Control panel Software recognizes it as
    Monitor 1 2 3

HOwever... the monitor order that the image is outpputting is
    Monitor 2 1 3

What this means is that the farleft monitor thinks its the middle and my middle monitor think its the farright and my far right monitor thinks it's the farleft. (confusing huh)
    I cant find the way to change the image order in the new version of Nvidia control panel.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/697515

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice