Need help connecting pdanet to my xbox one correctly

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

gfc1023

ive been trying for about a week to get pdanet on my samsung galaxy s5 to connect to my xbox. right now it connects but im having double NAT issues, UPnP issues, and teredo issues. im at a loss for what im supposed to do. pdanet connects to my computer perfectly and im using its wifi share to connect to my xbox. i also have a packet loss of 100%. at first i tried connecting my computer to my linksys cisco e2500 router but even with internet connection sharing enabled i dont get anything. even the windows 10 hotspot shows no internet access is available when using pdanet as a source of internet. the only way ive been able to get anything is from wifi share but i believe its blocking some protocols or something i need for xbox multiplayer. any help will be appreciated.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online