Need Help Connecting Second Monitor

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jonprobi

I feel so lost. I’ve done this before but it’s been a while. I want to connect a second monitor to my pc. Both of my monitors have Vga, DVI, and one other port but my pc only has VGA. I brought a VGA splitter. Both monitors come on it’s just that when I go in to configure the monitors the second one is not detecting. I’m sure I need a different cord but just not sure which one. I want to be able to have different things on each monitor if that helps with what I’ll be doing. Any help will be gratefully appreciated.

I feel so lost. I’ve done this before but it’s been a while. I want to connect a second monitor to my pc. Both of my monitors have Vga, DVI, and one other port but my pc only has VGA. I brought a VGA splitter. Both monitors come on it’s just that when I go in to configure the monitors the second one is not detecting. I’m sure I need a different cord but just not sure which one. I want to be able to have different things on each monitor if that helps with what I’ll be doing. Any help will be gratefully appreciated.
If your computer has a USB3 interface this should work:
USB to VGA Adapter, 1080P Multi-Display Video Converter for Laptop Desktop PC to Monitor
https://www.amazon.com/Adapter-Mult...s&qid=1624139556&s=pc&sr=1-6&ts_id=3015403011

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!