1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Need help decrypting

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Nads147, Aug 12, 2019.

Advertisement
  1. Nads147

Nads147 Thread Starter

Hi guys i need to decrypt my whatsapp messages however im stuck. Anyone want to help me do this

2. Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

Messages are encrypted automatically and only the sender and receiver have the decrypt key
    So what exactly is your problem please

3. Nads147

Nads147 Thread Starter

I am the sender. However i tried the route of uninstalling an reinstalling whatsap it is not working i also tried whatcrypt and whatsap extractor to no success

4. Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

More information is required please

1. Are you saying that your messages have the indicator on them and you have the necessary key
    2. Are you not able to decrypt any message - including your incoming messages
    3. Can the recipient decrypt your message -
    4. Does the problem apply to all the messages you have sent or only some
    5. Has the problem only just started
    6. Are the messages on the original device OR is this a backup to a different device

Your reply is too brief to ascertain the nature of the problem

5. AmyToo

AmyToo

First Name:
    Amy
    You're logged in with the same Google account and using the same phone number?

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1231384

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice