Need help Deleting a folder...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Bamma

This is my problem i already have my Desktop folder in the right places but i also have another folder named desktop inside of another folder named Fuo. The reason why i think i have that folder is because i was following instructions on how to get a program to work and they said to make those folders first then download the files into them. i never got the program to work and when i tried to delete the Fuo folder it said it cannot delete the Desktop folder access denied. I'm guessing it won't delete it because it is named Desktop and windows will never let you delete the Desktop folder because it thinks it is my real Desktop folder. I know the Desktop folder is blank because when i highlight it it says that it is empty. Can anyone help me out with this please. Thanks in advance.

Try renaming the folder.
Maybe your need to reboot to be able to rename and or delete the folder.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online