need help desperatly

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

hazywaz1

hi

i have a website that is hosted via bluevoda, in the last 48 hrs i am unable to access that site from my pc and also my email via outlook (which is located on the same server)

strange thing is that other people are able to get up my web page while others are not, i can access my web page via kproxy so i know that my webserver is not down

i contacted my ISP BT and they remotley took over my pc to check that nothing was wrong which there wasnt they diagnosed that is is aproxy problem on my webserver

unfortunatly my webhost is useless at repling to support tickets and have still no come up with an answer to the problem and to be honest i have wrote then more than 30 tickets with them only repling a few times

im really confused as to whats going on and the fact that taht my site nis accesable to some people and not to others is really strange

initially vodahost said that it was an ip propergation isue and would get sorted within 2 hrs, that was 30 hrs ago

to be honest i think they cant be bothered to resolve the problem and thats why im hoping someone can point me in the right direction as to why this problem has occured and where the issue lies in fixing it

just another thing i also have 3 sub domains within my main doamin, 2 of these sub domains sites are not loading and 1 of them is which also shows that the server is running
Strange

please please help

to see if you can see my web pake go to thelimoseeencompany.co.uk

thanks

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
Hold the Windows key and press R, then type CMD to open a command prompt:

In the command prompt window that opens, type type the following command:

TRACERT thelimoseeencompany.co.uk

Right click in the command window and choose Select All, then hit Enter.
Paste the results in a message here.

If you are on a machine with no network connection, use a floppy, USB disk, or a CD-RW disk to transfer a text file with the information to allow pasting it here.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online