Need Help Downloading AdAware Personel SE & Spybot

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sistafatti

2 Issues in this post

Had to replace the hardrive in my wife's computer so need to download AdAware Personal SE and Spybot Search & Destroy. I did a search to find links for each program but am skeptical about the sites. For example: I clicked on a link for Spybot Search and Destroy but a page opened up in Spyware Doctor for the download so I was skeptical about performing the download. The same occurred with Adaware Personal SE and different Adware sites appeared.

#2 I did select one that appeared to be AdAware Personal and downloaded it to a folder however, when I attempted to execute the file I received the following message:
C:downloads/aawsepersonal.exe is not a valid win32 application
The file would not install.

Can anyone provide me with valid links for each of the programs and also answer what the "not valid win32 application" means? Thanks

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online