1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Need Help - False Harassment Charges

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by starlett68, Jul 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starlett68

starlett68 Thread Starter

My husband lives in TN with his girlfriend. I simply called her only twice in two months about my daughter's dental health. I only emailed her twice in two months about her dental health, also. The police department in TN called me yesterday stating my husbands girlfriend had went in there with a handful of emails, and text messages from me. I didn't even know you could text with your email, until I called the hotmail service today. I never text her, ever. I only sent her two emails, also. She has been getting into my hotmail account, sending herself false text messages and emails. I know she has, because like I said before, I called her twice, and only emailed her twice, and never texted her. I need some proof for when I go to court. I need proof of her logging into my hotmail account from her computer in TN. I somehow need to get where it shows her IP address going into my account. I don't know much about computers, and I did call around today, I called cingular, hotmail, and I called a lot of computer places. None could help me. My husband called me today cursing at me and calling me a stalker, which I am not. I just need help to prove that those emails and text messages that she has came from her IP address on her laptop. Can somebody please help me. I'm desperate, and am begging you all. This is just making me sick to my stomach, and I cannot sleep at night. Once again, please, someone help me.

Thanks,
    Charolette.

2. cybertech

cybertech Retired Moderator

I would suggest you seek legal advice. I'm sorry but we can't help you with this.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/594221

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice