1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

need help fast

Discussion in 'Games' started by ausben, Mar 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ausben

ausben Thread Starter

well ive got about 30mins - 1 hour to finish this before i gotta pack up
    Now we will need to make the rule for your router, by doing this you need to go into your router. You can do this by going into Internet Explorer (or whatever client you use for the Internet), and then type in the IP address of the router. Now log into the router and go into "advanced" (at top of screen on mine). Then on the sidebar to the left click the "gaming" button (is only left side for me...) Then you need to make a new rule and fill in the blanks with this information:

Name: SERVERNAME
    IP address: Your ip address
    TCP Ports to open: 43594
    UDP Ports to open:
    Inbound Filter: Allow All
    Schedule: Always

im trying to port forward for my runescape private server useing iinet and theres no "gameing" button rofl idk how to add a port with it... any help plx? lol

2. Jason08

Jason08

What is the manufacturer and model number of your router?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/806784

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice