1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Need Help finding drivers

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by rhorne4, Nov 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rhorne4

rhorne4 Thread Starter

I have looked everywhere i know trying to find drivers for a Gigabyte 8VM533M-RZ motherboard but they only seem to be available for purchase.I would be grateful to anyone that can help me find the drivers for this board for windows xp.Thank you for any help you can provide and Happy Thanksgiving to everybody..

2. etaf

etaf Moderator

First Name:
    Wayne
  3. flavallee

flavallee Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Frank
    Download and save all the drivers from the site that etaf linked you to, then burn them off to a CD-R or copy them to a USB thumb drive so you can use that media to install them in the problem computer.

You want to install the VIA 4-in-1 chipset driver first, then restart the computer before installing the other drivers.

----------------------------------------------------------

Go into the Device Manager.

What's currently listed there with a ? next to it?

There are 2 different audio drivers listed for that motherboard, so you want to confirm which one you need.

----------------------------------------------------------

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1028250

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice