1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Need help finding FLV files and flash files on the computer

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by zergpc208, Jul 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. zergpc208

zergpc208 Thread Starter

I have windows vista and I need help finding FLV files and flash files on the computer .

Yes I checked C:\Users\mike\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files

I cannot fined any FLV files and flash files .Where else can I look for it ? Any where it saves it in temep folder ? Now I'm trying play it with out a bandwith overload but cannot find the FLV files and flash files .

I'm over the the bandwith .

2. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

Did you save FLV files to your computer? What does that have to do with your bandwidth limit?

3. zergpc208

zergpc208 Thread Starter

It is some youtube vidoes and yes I know of http://www.ghacks.net/2009/08/10/download-youtube-videos

Yes web sites , third party apps,plug ins and so on how to save it.

Problem is by bandwidth limit is over and cannot go back to site to save it like I do in the past like Keepvid or SaveVid. Most of the time I use the firefox add on to save it .

But the problem is my bandwidth limit is over and cannot go back to site .

4. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

If you can't save them, then they're not on your computer to find. YouTube is a streaming service. I don't believe you can download the videos legally anyway. Watching them uses bandwidth.

5. zergpc208

zergpc208 Thread Starter

On a old windows 98 computer you could check your temp folder and copy and paste the file ( from the windows temp folder ) and re-name it as a flv and play it yes you could play it if you have a flv player.

Most video on youtube are flv files or flash files.

Note it was long ago and I got it to work on windows 98 but windows vista the temp folder is very different.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!