Need Help For Aol!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

keighty310

I recently got rid of my AOL account and used the same screen name on AOL Instant Messenger, but people using AOL can still see my AOL profile. How do I get rid of my AOL profile if I already deleted my account? Thanks to anyone who can help me.

isnt aol instant messenger a different program from aol I'm with virgin and can still have aol instant messenger, you may have to log on and ask to be removed with them. :

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online