1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

NEED HELP FOR SchOOL ABOUT COMPUTER ANImaTION PLS ITS DUE soonn

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by 5starog, Oct 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 5starog

5starog Thread Starter

i got a intel celeron 1.8ghz from 2003 (its still good i never replaced any parts except the power supply once) with 256mb ram
    and i one question i have to do a project for my class where i want to just demonstrate the development of the atom (dont think i am a geek because i just have to do this for class not an extra assignment)
    anyway so i want to create animations similar to the ones on this site
    http://flash.artie.com/
    i am specifacally talking abt the first two goldzinger, presdiaetnal crap shoot out and do unto others
    my flash prsentation is got to be 10 minutes long

how do i create a project similar to the ones in the site i have some stupid homo hard to understand program called
    toon boom studio
    crazy talk (nice program but it doesnt let you create frames or whtever
    gif animator
    anime studio pro (im unistalling this program its a faget
    flipbook
    and i dont wanna have to draw anything becasue i have pics of some scientists tht look cartoonish
    and question do animators really go about drawing everey single frame??? so they have to draw the same charecters over and over?
    to give u a better idea of the project i wana do something like south park
    and i am installing adobe flash cs4 hoping tht this would run on my chap comp (was 500 back then)
    so pls just tell me how i can go about creating a 10 flash colorful project and let me know if i need any other software
    maybe 3d max (thts too complicated though and i dont want complicated since im a freaking noob
    and they also have autodesk maya i can get tht if its not too complicated

2. nessyguin

nessyguin

I'll get back to you when I've finished doing the homework for my own two kids :)

3. 5starog

5starog Thread Starter

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/756791

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice