Need help formating email in outlook and word

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

arielwire

Hello,
I am trying to send an email out to a group about an upcoming class-
I cannot seem to format it so people receive it looking the same way that I send it.
I've tested it on myself and the spaces, font sizes etc are all different. In some cases, it shows weird symbols and formating marks.(???)
Can anyone help with this?
Thanks alot!!!

If this is formatted in Oultook on your end using Word as your email editor it will only work and come out formatted the same way if they have the same setup on their end. It would be best to send it as plain text or create a PDF and send it as an attachment if you want the content to be formatted the same way for everyone.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts