1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Need help getting blue screen of death

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by skollin, Apr 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. skollin

skollin Thread Starter

Getting the blue screen of death please help.
    My computer recently started giving me the blue screen of death, every time i start it, It shuts down about 14 times till i can get it to load then it will give me the blue screen every 15 mins or so and i looked at the error reportand i get,
    Product
    Windows
    Problem
    Shut down unexpectedly
    Date
    4/27/2010 1:04 PM
    Status
    Report Sent
    Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
    OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3
    Locale ID: 1033
    Files that help describe the problem (some files may no longer be available)
    Mini042710-02.dmp
    sysdata.xml
    Version.txt
    Extra information about the problem
    BCCode: 124
    BCP1: 00000000
    BCP2: 84B2F028
    BCP3: B62A4000
    BCP4: 00000145
    OS Version: 6_0_6002
    Service Pack: 2_0
    Product: 768_1
    Server information: 53ccb09c-45ef-4eb2-abc6-901ee7b1bed5

I am running Windows vista 64
    i have attached the file to a zip hoping someone can help me understand what my problem is this is the only error i am getting same file everytime.

Attached Files:

2. theriddler

theriddler

Do you have your vista installation disk?

3. Elvandil

Elvandil

Have you tried System Restore? If your machine came with no CD, boot the recovery environment and see if Windows System Restore is available there.

This is a hardware error. Have you made any changes lately, drivers or hardware? It is most likely a driver that is incorrect and is not certified. Have you run any of those dangerous, online driver updaters?

4. skollin

skollin Thread Starter

i check every update they are what they should be this problem first showed it's ugly little head with my WD Raptor HD and i couldn't even restore it at all, i had to take it out and replace it with old one and i still got the errors i checked heating,temperature fans i took out and reinstered allt he cards int he pci slots i have took it to get cleaned and i really at a loss here if something is screwing up i don't know exactly what is and when i go to restore it, It wont let me

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/919933

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice