1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Need help in microsoft outlook express

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by rijucv, Jan 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rijucv

rijucv Thread Starter

Hello all..
    I am in a serious problem.. u know one of my cleint pc(Infact its my principal's Pc) is got 3 calenders in it.. one in personnel folder (which she was using before we start using the exchange server) and 2 in exchange mail box one original and another copy as she wanted to give full access to the calender to her PA, now the problem is whenever she is updating calender the reminder is coming from 3 calenders which is obviously a brain crack for her... and she is behind of me... all iknow is that 3 calneders are there so we cant avoid that... but she want to get out of that, and she is infact updating only on her exchange mail box calender....
    can anyone help me out??? i want the reminder to be popped up from only one calneder......

We have win xp installed and outllok is office 2007 with exchange server 2003

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/671947

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice