1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Need Help!! LF a Waiting List application

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Nethervue, Jan 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nethervue

Nethervue Thread Starter

Hello all,
    I am trying to find an "out of the box" application that can be used to manage waiting lists. Here are the business requirements I have (its for a Parking lot project):

1. Store Information on a customer
    2. Store the information such as the parking lot that they would like to park in
    3. Timestamp of when they were entered
    4. Able to delete, add, modify customers and their associated information
    5. Security around the maintenance and viewing of this information
    6. Sign up is handled internally by city staff
    7. Web based application

A lot of those requirements would be a nice to have...mainly, I am looking for a Waiting List application that can store some data on customers.

Has anyone seen anything like this? I would have thought there would be a lot of need ot these for application based on Waiting Lists...

Thanks in advance

2. Nethervue

Nethervue Thread Starter

Nothing? Should this post be under Business apps maybe?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/436547

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice