1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Need help matching wires

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by TreyDawgMT, Apr 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TreyDawgMT

TreyDawgMT Thread Starter

Hey guys,

So, got all my new parts, and assembled my new computer. Its working on the Windows install now!!! But, I don't know how to hook up the front USB or Speaker wires, cuz they don't match quite right w/the book. I'll tell you what they say on the case, and what the Gigabyte book says, and maybe someone can help me??

It is a Gigabyte M61P-S3 board, and a black case (no clue what it is really!...)

Here we go:

USB Case - GROUND, +D, -D, +VCC (I have two of these, and two USB ports on the front)
    Speaker Case - Return R, Return L, Spkout L, Spkout R, GROUND, MIC IN, MIC BIAS

USB Board - Power (5V), Power (5V), USB DX-, USB Dy-, USB DX+, USB Dy+, GND, GND, NC (There are three of these)
    HD Speaker Board - MIC2_L, GND, MIC2_R, -ACZ_DET, LINE2_R, FSENSE1, FAUDIO_JD, LINE2_L, FSENSE2
    AC97 Speaker Board - MIC, GND, MIC Power, NC, Line Out (R), NC, NC, Line Out (L), NC

Thanks for the help!!

2. bigbear

bigbear

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/563795

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice