Need help my pc does not start

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Thecatguy23

So I was On my pc playing games then my pc turns off and now I try to start it it does jot start just the lights turn on for a sec and turn off Idk what to do I need help pls send me some help or advice thx

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
My first guess is it overheated from the demands of gaming.
Wait 30 - 60 minutes for it to cool off, then see if it starts and loads its Windows operating system.

You didn't describe your gaming computer.
Is it a desktop/tower or a laptop/notebook?

----------------------------------------------------------------

Thecatguy23

It is a desktop ibuypower gaming pc and it turn off around 2: 00 pm and I tried and tried to turn it on but it wont turn on but all blink and do nothing

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts