Need help of network topology IP addresses and vlan's

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

styvasss

Hello, i create a network topology ( i attached picture) and i don't know what exactly IP addresses should be assigned to routers and switches + there should be five VLAN's created and just one vlan (vlan 2) must see others vlans (for management purposes) and others vlans should not see each other. So i need that: 1) What IP addresses should be on routers and switches 2) How to create a 5 vlans, that they should not see each other, but one should see all, for example where i have to put "tagged" ports where "untagged" or "not member" ports etc. thank you very much for every one for yours attention, i very need help :confused:

Attachments

zx10guy

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Sounds awfully like homework to me.

In case it's not, what are the network devices being used; ie make and model.

styvasss

I will use D-link switch and routers like DES-1228P, DES-3528, DGS-3627, DAP-120, DIR-825, DI-804HV etc. yes it's homework, thanks for reply :)

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
You may want to search "homework" on this site and bask in the glow of closed thread pertaining homework. You should be looking at your textbooks or conferring with your classmates and/or teacher.

Asking us is basically asking us to do it for you... ;)

Triple6

Rob
Closing thread, we don't do homework as you'll never learn anything if someone else does it for you.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!