Need help on creating a calendaring database

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

imani2345

Hi All!

I'm very much a novice to programming but I can understand some of the basics. I'm looking to develop a program or database for my company that will function as a calendar.
We are a court reporting firm and so far have been using Outlook's calendar as our digital calendar.. but we need something more tailored to our needs.
Any tips or suggestions on creating something like this? Where do I begin? Any help would be appreciated!

JiminSA

Jim
Would your proposed system be purely in-house (Local Area Network) or 'across-country' (Internet)? If it needs to be Internet then I would either take some time to learn PHP and develop a calendar Mysqli database or look into Google Calendar, which might suit your needs.

imani2345

Would your proposed system be purely in-house (Local Area Network) or 'across-country' (Internet)? If it needs to be Internet then I would either take some time to learn PHP and develop a calendar Mysqli database or look into Google Calendar, which might suit your needs.
Thanks for your response. I'm pretty sure it would be in-house.. However, my boss works in another state and I'm she would want access to it as well. Would it then have to be 'across-country'?
I'll look into learning PHP and Mysqli.. thank you so much!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online