1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Need help on creating a PC Gaming Build with only $700-$800

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by EagleAttacks, Jul 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. EagleAttacks

EagleAttacks Thread Starter

As the title says I have a budget of $700-$800 I play multiplayer games and I would like to have my FPS high while having the resolution at HD to get better frames. But I want to be able to play story mode games with high resolution and being able to play at least 60FPS.

2. Morania

Morania

I'm getting ready to build a gaming rig myself. I've built many over the years and the best way to get started has been to simply Google or Bing the machine you're after. In your case "800 dollar gaming computer."

When you receive your results, the task is to narrow down the list of suggested rigs that will come up. There are many reputable sites out there and the best ones will tell you about the parts, their compatibility, and the results of the build as performed by other users. You sound like you know what kind of performance numbers you're after so you can refine the search results further with that information.

I found last night that 800 dollars will get you a lot of good parts for an awesome rig.

Hope this helped. I know it sounds oversimplified but it works well.

EagleAttacks likes this.
  3. EagleAttacks

Could you let me know what you end up going with?

4. Morania

Morania

I'll post the best lists up here as I find them.

5. EagleAttacks

Thanks I appreciate it

6. fork114

fork114

7. EagleAttacks

Thanks man I'll definitely pick some of them up.

8. fork114

fork114

If you prefer Intel over amd you could swap the r5 for a i5 9400f which is like 20$ more and the board for a b365 chipset from who ever for the same price. Performance should be almost identical with the i5 getting you a couple more frames.

9. EagleAttacks

Ah alright I was actually going to try to do that so thanks for telling me what to switch out for it. Saved me from headaches to try and to figure it out.

10. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1229967

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice