1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Need help please!!!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by logistix_111, Oct 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. logistix_111

logistix_111 Thread Starter

I need to know if this is worth buying. The person is asking $400 for this computer. Please let me know! Thanks!

Sun Ultra2

1x 300 MHz UltraSparc (room for a second proc max speed 400 MHz – no mix and match)

256 Mb RAM

1 x 9.1Gb wide UltraSCSI (room for the second will accept 18 or 36 Gb drives)

64 bit video card

4 Ports 100 mbit QFE NIC Card

Imbedded SCSI controller

Imbeded 100 Mbit NIC

Solaris 9 installed and licensed

I figured the new Solaris would run on any other Intel box, but since this Sparc station is 64bit, I thought I'd buy it. Only 300Mhz though. Please let me know.

2. ~Candy~

~Candy~ Retired Administrator

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/172346

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice