need help removing an item from Start-Programs

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

tywebb

i've completely un-installed the sbc/yahoo dial-up software for my isp (i connect manually through network connections instead), but "SBC Yahoo! Dial" still shows up in the Programs menu. it doesn't show up in add/remove programs, or in program files in windows explorer. i'm at a loss as to how to get rid of it...

Do you mean programs menu as in, Start button then Programs? If so just right click the item and select "Delete"

John

tywebb

nevermind, i figured it out. guess my brain is fried today, or something...
thanks for the help.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts