need help removing macafee from my computer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

EddieL

hello everyone.. my name is EddieLee. I am having a problem removing Macafee from my computer. I have tried uninstalling it. but still have it. I have tryed add removable. with not luck.. I have also gone into hiding files trying to remove it. no luck again. Would someone please be so kind to instruct me on how to remove Macafee from my computer. Any help would be deeply appreciated. Thank you EddieL

EddieL

we have download and reinstalled macafee with no luck of being able to uninstall it..

well Eddie... someone will come in here a little later maybe & leave you all the info you need to fix this. But ... I don't have another clue except to do a system recovery.

we'll see what others say....ok?

Which version of McAfee are you running? And which Version of Windows?

EDIT: Have you tried removing it from Safe Mode? If not, boot to Safe Mode and try the uninstall there.
What exactly happens when you try the uninstall? Do you receive an error message? To

EddieL

ok Savvy, thank you very much for your help. we will come back later to check ans see if someone can us with this problem.

I see you came back and answered while I ws editing. Please go back and re read my post for another idea and some questions needing answers to maybe help you out.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online