1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

@@!!need Help Removing Malware/[email protected]@

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by Shen519946, Nov 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shen519946

Shen519946 Thread Starter

Hey guys, I have a serious problem thats really driving me crazy as of recently. Last week sunday i came home to a computer totally infected with malware and spyware. I have searched like CRAZY, ive downloaded numerous devices to help me remove these things, but none have been removed. I also cannot stay in Safe Mode for some reason, the dialogue box that says

"Stay in safe mode, or continue to system restore" keeps popping up after i hit safe mode, but safe mode with networking works fine. I have downloaded, scanned, quarantined, deleted and removed so many things from my computer with these programs. Some of the programs include:

Webroot Antivirus with AntiSpyware (15 day Trial)
    XoftSpySE
    HijackThis
    SpySweeper
    AVG Anti-Spyware
    SmitFraudFix (after all the good things i heard, it did NOTHING)

The problems i have include:

Dialogue boxes in my system tray:
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    PSW.x-vir Trojan
    Black Door Trojan
    Spyware.Cyberlog-x
    [email protected]
    System Performance( Slowed down by 47% and 39%)

Some of them say click this balloon to download certified antivirus software.
    They occur in the system tray with a little blinking triangle with an ! in the middle with the balloon sticking out. I have Symantec Antivirus v.10 Year 2005 installed on my computer, and i update daily. I do not know how i contracted this virus, maybe through limewire or looking for games on my computer. There are two that occur as Text boxes popping up in the middle of my screen.

I had popups that occurred, but with all the cleaning i did i dont know what happened. I started deleting many of my files including all my video files and most of my music, i started uninstalling things from my computer that i did not need because i was prepping to reinstall windows. Then i thought i should give this one more shot since other people seemed to have eliminated this. Everything that said to do in safe mode i have done in safe mode with networking. My computer runs so slow, currently im using my sister's laptop to type. I really need this computer for my schoolwork.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!!:) :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/650310

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice