1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

need help to install window vista

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by jump drive guy, Oct 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. jump drive guy

jump drive guy Thread Starter

I have 3 computers in my room 2 desktops (home build)*and the other is old ibm thinkpad the desktops are almost the samething they both have pentium d's and both work fine the other computer is one of the mini computers anyways im try to install window vista on the small one and everything good great but when it restarts (or reboots) it does the same thing other again it just keeps on repeating i don't know what to do help would be most great...

2. Triple6

Triple6 Moderator

First Name:
    Rob
    Can you post all your hardware specs. Did the system have a another operating system before hand? Has it had any problems?

3. Blazintails

Blazintails

4. jump drive guy

umm i hav one computer thats about to die from activation and the ibm thinkpad has window xp the one thats about to die from activation is not the prob the small computer is and now it just restart and resarts over and over again its worse than ever i really need help and I try using another hard drive same thing happened sigh but i can get into the bios ok tho i dont no whats going on but everytime i try to do something its make the computer wosre HELPPP!!!!!!!(n) :( :mad:

5. Triple6

Triple6 Moderator

First Name:
    Rob
  6. jump drive guy

i got it install and now my internet is mess up now holy crap! thanks everyone who has good like stuff with internet would be very great and thanks for everone one try to help me thanks very much and i need to restart the bios! thanks every:( :D :mad: one!

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/644678

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice