Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Need Help to open deactivated Outlook 2010 account

884 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Cookiegal 
#1 ·
Hello Guys,

First off I just wanted to say you guys are awesome! Second, thanks for supporting this website. This is truly a way of giving back and making use of God's (or whatever you believe in) given talents. Keep up the good work guys and gals!

Anyway, I've searched the internet already for answers. but since i'm not a techie it's really hard for me to determine which is which.

OK, so here's my PROBLEM. I need to open emails on my deactivated Outlook 2010. So my previous company told me that it's OK for me to keep my computer but since i left I am no longer able to open the whole program. On the start button if I type in a certain email, it still shows up and has headlines, so i know it's still there. Even the most latest ones before i left. (until jan 2015)

There are certain files there that i need to get and i really need somebody's help to get it.

If in case it is not possible anymore, i have a copy of the old pst.file (until aug 2014) we switched over to ms exchange. Can somebody point me how i can copy that over to either my microsoft live mail (it's not that good) or help me copy that over my mac mail (if that is better)

Thanks for your help guys. Any video or direct links to answer would definitely help.

God Speed!

See less See more
#2 ·
I'm sorry but this is not something that we can help you with as we have no idea if you are authorized to view those emails and this could cause an issue for your former employer.

Actually, when given the laptop, it should have been wiped clean and Windows reinstalled. If they don't mind you having access to those emails then they are the ones who should help you do so.

Since there's nothing we can do I'm closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.