Need help to read certain files

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Andy223

Well, ive managed to come to a conclusion that to install some certain files for a game (which is korean) I must set my computer to be able to read korean files (to stop the errors i'm getting when trying to unrar korean files). I tried going on regional settings but I couldent find Korean, is there a way to do this? Thanks much.

Have you contacted the people who sold the game to you? Don't forget that there is a Games forum available here.

Andy223

smeegle said:
Have you contacted the people who sold the game to you? Don't forget that there is a Games forum available here.
The game itself is actually meant for korean people rather than anyone else so that idea has the biggest flaw. I just can't seem to find a way of getting a korean option on regional settings.

Andy223

Yes I do own the original game, I was wondering if it's possible to get a program which adds the option of "Korean" to the regional settings?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online