Need help using PCMover Pro - regarding Scheduled Tasks

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Einreb58

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.9
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 8.1, 64 bit, Build 9600, Installed 20140930001313.000000-300
Processor: AMD A10-4600M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics, AMD64 Family 21 Model 16 Stepping 1, CPU Count: 4
Total Physical RAM: 6 GB
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 7660G, 512 MB
Hard Drives: C: 671 GB (258 GB Free); D: 26 GB (3 GB Free);
Motherboard: Hewlett-Packard 18A6, ver 74.80, s/n PDEMTC21W3GRPQ
System: Insyde, ver HPQOEM - 1, s/n CND2371ZX7
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Disabled

I am preparing to move files and apps using PCMover Pro. It asks that I disable all scheduled tasks on both computers. The first one I disabled disappeared from the task list. That raised a red-flag in my mind... how to I find it to re-enable it? I went online to search for answers and the only one I discovered recommended using the command prompt to find a list of all scheduled tasks... which I did. However, more red flags were raised when I discovered that the list of tasks on the command prompt differed from the list on the scheduled task app window... each having many that the other did not contain. I am frustrated. My main goal is to disable the appropriate tasks and then find them to re-enable them again after I use the PCMover software. Any thoughts on how to do this adequately?

Macboatmaster

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Members online