1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Need Help Using Touchpad with games

Discussion in 'Games' started by ListenLinda, Nov 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ListenLinda

ListenLinda Thread Starter

First Name:
    Linda
    Going to try and explain my issue as best as I can. Im using a Chrome book and I am trying to play a game where on my phone I can simply use the touch screen to move my character side to side identical to Galaga. I click on the character but would like to move side to side without holding down the touch pad, "clicking". I somehow have done it several times but have tried reconstructing my actions and it wont work all the time. Not sure what settings I need to have. These are enabled if they matter: tap to click and tap dragging. Can someone please help me with my silly issue?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1200236

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice