1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

need help with a level in legend of windwaker

Discussion in 'Games' started by new tech guy, Jul 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. new tech guy

new tech guy Thread Starter

Hey guys, i gots a little problem playing zelda legend of the windwaker. Its an area thats just raising mental heck in my mind. Its the earth temple. I am in the room where you have to get the light to the other end of the room and well i cant figure out how to do it. Basically, you are with medli and well like it starts by using the command medly to fly medli across a room and push a switch which causes light to appear and you have to get the light using mirrors around the big pillar the switch is on to the other side where there is a symbol you shine light on and then you go through but im like dead confused with it. I dunno if you offer help with beating levels but i need it for this one level before it drives me batty. Thanks in advance for help.

2. Obligatory

Obligatory

Dude, use Gamefaqs. They usually have help on everything.

Gamefaqs.com Just search up your game, and then look up a FAQ.

3. Super-D-38

Super-D-38

It's been a while but that's the little bird girl right?
    You have the mirror shield yet?

If so you control medli and have her reflect light to a spot, exit the command with her still shining the light... Now have "link" stand in her light and reflect to the switch...

If it's not possible with just the two of you..... Then.. look for hidden rooms that may have mirrors in them, that can be pulled out..

Sorry if that's not quite specific enough, but right now I just can't place what room your asking about.

4. new tech guy

new tech guy Thread Starter

Ok, yes it is with the bird girl, and yes i have the mirror shield. I did look on gamefaqs and bookmarked a strategy guide but it is still confusing to me, Maybe the map will help, its the center room on the 2nd basement level of the earth temple. And its the room im stuck on. I pressed the switch with the bird and the light started. Then i jumped down with link and pushed the mirror under the light to reflect it to a pillar, then after some time and aggravation i moved another mirror to the right of the pillar and now it reflects at the wall. If anyone can help me it would be really appreciated. thanks so far!

5. Super-D-38

Super-D-38

hmm, still can't quite place it.. (I don't have the game I borrowed it)...

Does it have the large sun in the middle?
    Mirrors come out of the walls, after hit with light?
    Some mirrors can be turned..
    here, this walkthrough has pics.. It may help more. http://www.detstar.com/zeldawindwaker/walkthrus/earthtemple/

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/484972

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice