1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

need help with backing up

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by josey, Apr 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. josey

josey Thread Starter

Hi everyone,
    I bought a Verbatim external hard drive and it has Nero BackItup 4 Essentails on it for backing up.The thing is I can't understand it,so far I've just been sending to if I want to save a folder or file. Does anyone know if there is a tutoral that I can can understand. I have Googled this and found a tutorial but the interface doesn't look anything like the software I have for Nero Backitup4. also at that site and any other Nero site it wants me to back up to an online storage.
    Ive never really been a fan of Nero so wondering if I should uninstall it an try something else. I wanted to do a full image back up of my computer and incremental back ups but cannot see anything on the program to do that, its very confusing. I have Windows XP, 40 gig hard drive, no partitions.
    thank you for any advice.
    Josey.

2. Hughv

Hughv

3. josey

josey Thread Starter

Thank you very much for that information. I will look into what you suggested,
    regards,
    Josey

4. josey

josey Thread Starter

Sorry meant to ask which version would you suggest, 10,9,8 0r 7?
    Josey

5. nanjing

nanjing

as for you, i think a professional backing up software would be better, you can download one online for free trial.

6. Hughv

Hughv

I haven't used it in a while, but Version 10 seems to have more features.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/915903

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice