need help with backing up

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

josey

Hi everyone,
I bought a Verbatim external hard drive and it has Nero BackItup 4 Essentails on it for backing up.The thing is I can't understand it,so far I've just been sending to if I want to save a folder or file. Does anyone know if there is a tutoral that I can can understand. I have Googled this and found a tutorial but the interface doesn't look anything like the software I have for Nero Backitup4. also at that site and any other Nero site it wants me to back up to an online storage.
Ive never really been a fan of Nero so wondering if I should uninstall it an try something else. I wanted to do a full image back up of my computer and incremental back ups but cannot see anything on the program to do that, its very confusing. I have Windows XP, 40 gig hard drive, no partitions.
thank you for any advice.
Josey.

josey

Thank you very much for that information. I will look into what you suggested,
regards,
Josey

josey

Sorry meant to ask which version would you suggest, 10,9,8 0r 7?
Josey

Hi everyone,
I bought a Verbatim external hard drive and it has Nero BackItup 4 Essentails on it for backing up.The thing is I can't understand it,so far I've just been sending to if I want to save a folder or file. Does anyone know if there is a tutoral that I can can understand. I have Googled this and found a tutorial but the interface doesn't look anything like the software I have for Nero Backitup4. also at that site and any other Nero site it wants me to back up to an online storage.
Ive never really been a fan of Nero so wondering if I should uninstall it an try something else. I wanted to do a full image back up of my computer and incremental back ups but cannot see anything on the program to do that, its very confusing. I have Windows XP, 40 gig hard drive, no partitions.
thank you for any advice.
Josey.

as for you, i think a professional backing up software would be better, you can download one online for free trial.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online