Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Need help with bio for website

1K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  smith962874 
#1 ·
Hey there. I’m in need of help with a bio fro my website and also organizing it as well.

#9 · (Edited by Moderator)
Read the first paragraph the wikipedia link, it summarizes the Fauvism movement. But I guess all of the different art movements in early 20th century has been melded into today's art, even by comic books, that it doesn't really define what an artist does in today's environment. But each artists' movement in those days were revolutionary.

#10 · (Edited by Moderator)
I noticed that in the first two cactus paintings you used blotches of color on the cactus. Whereas in the 3rd painting, it conveys a 'smoother' surface. Do you have anything to explain that? Or is it that they don't say anything?

I think it would also help if you labeled each painting with a date, or maybe just the year it was done. Curators like that I think. It shows developement and progress. It also helps auctioneers point to a particular painting and ask for a million bucks should you be run over by a truck. :)

Rather than me asking possibly irrelevant questions, can you describe the above 3 paintings? Please don't say 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder', because it is Your bio. So it is 'why do You like them'. What do You see.

Thoughts and focus change, evolve. So at one point, you decide to put down your breakfast bowl of cereal and start another painting. Hopefully, your bio can capture that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.