1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

need help with connectify.me

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by kash83, Jul 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. kash83

kash83 Thread Starter

hello......
    i m using windows 7 ultimate on my Aspire 5740G.....nd using USB Dongle for internet....
    i wanted to connect my android fone for internet via WIFI connection....
    i installed connectify for this nd when intallation nd basic setup completed, i connected my USB for internet nd click to connect...at same moment BSOD appears.... i did same for about 5 times nd then uninstall connectify nd reconnect the USB for internet, it started working smoothly...so connectify was creating the problem.....i need help in this regard that i wanna install connectify for android phone but ofcourse without BSOD.....

need help nd useful suggestion plz

REGARDZ
    KASH

2. johnebadbak

johnebadbak

3. Lance1

Lance1

Its in Beta. Betas are glitchy. Wait for the stable version.

4. kash83

kash83 Thread Starter

thanks for suggestions.....but can u gays tell me any other way for connecting android to laptop nd can use internet.....

regards

5. Squashman

Squashman Trusted Advisor

Well that is a bit offensive.

6. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

The link posted is about using a phone's 3G or 4G connection on other devices. It sounds like the poster wants to use the computer's Internet connection with an Android phone via the phone's wireless network interface.

I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling Connectify.me. It sounds like a problem with the virtual adapter it sets up.

7. kash83

kash83 Thread Starter

no its not like this i wanna use computer internet on my android......for that i made my laptop as wifi-hotspot but it didnt work on cell fone.....den i googled connectify but as it installed and i switched on my laptop internet dongle....blue screen appeared and it happened again n again until i uninstalled the connectify.....

8. kash83

kash83 Thread Starter

man why is it offencive.....as u r a senoir member here...looking forward for ur help

9. prunejuice

prunejuice

You meant to spell "guys" correct?

10. kash83

kash83 Thread Starter

oh am really sorry for that.....thanks for correcting me man....really sorry

11. msktg

msktg

hey dude...even i had the same problem..but now im using "mhotspot"....its the best alternate for connectify....no need to install it even

12. kash83

kash83 Thread Starter

thanks man it really worked........mhotspot rocks

13. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1009284