1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Need help with Copying to a cd

Discussion in 'Tech Tips and Reviews' started by wrenie, Sep 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. wrenie

wrenie Thread Starter

Hi, I need help figuring out how to copy to a cd from my computer. I am going to save things like recipes, patterns, ect. All data type files. Can you tell me how to get it from my yahoo box to a place where I can then drag it to my easy cd creator program. Thanks Wrenie

2. wrenie

wrenie Thread Starter

Opps, I forgot to tell you that I am running Windows XP. Thanks Wrenie

3. mobo

mobo

A little reading for you here

4. wrenie

wrenie Thread Starter

Thank You vB Code, I will check this out in the morning, It is getting kinda late for me tonight. Wrenie

5. wrenie

wrenie Thread Starter

Dear Motherboard, I am so sorry, I addressed my reply to vB Code instead of you. I thank you for your kind help and as I told (vB Code) I'll read this first thing in the morning. Wrenie

6. mobo

mobo

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/163559

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice