Need Help with CPU Compatibility

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Adampadum123

Hello I have a toshiba satellite c650 and I was wondering what cpu would work in the motherboard without overwhelming the machine.the motherboard model is 6050A2368301-MB-A02
V000225080
I only need a slightly better one to play old pc games on one I currently have is the factory standard one 2.00ghz

crjdriver

The only one who can tell you what cpus are supported is toshiba. Most of the time, IF a processor was an option when you purchased the laptop, it will work.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
What's the complete model number of that Toshiba Satellite C650 series laptop?
(Note: a dash and additional characters after C650 comprises the complete model number)

What's the exact serial number on it?

----------------------------------------------------------------

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online