1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Need help with displaying a web page

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by R.Fritz, Feb 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. R.Fritz

R.Fritz Thread Starter

We have our business website that nobody at work can get to bring up, but we can from home. The website is www.hillcrestnh.org On my computer at work I messed with the Internet Explorer Option settings and then after restarting I was able to bring it up. Then the next time I turned the PC on again later that day I am unable to get it again. My internet provider is unable to fix the problem. Does anybody have any ideas? I am assuming it is a setting but have no idea which one. Any help would be appreciated. We are running XP PRO on a networked system with Windows 2000 Server.

2. sekirt

sekirt

Unless you got the URL incorrect, you have other problems. When I go there, I get: "hillcrestnh" was not found.

sekirt

3. R.Fritz

R.Fritz Thread Starter

The URL is correct. I haven't tried today but I could get it the other day. Could someone else try it for me? Thanks!

4. dugq

dugq

I cant get it either

5. R.Fritz

R.Fritz Thread Starter

So any suggestions what to do from here?

6. dugq

dugq

If the page is down then you need to contact the website administrators. When I tried to ping it I didn't even get a result back from my ISPs DNS servers

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/330840

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice