1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Need help with error during Disk cleanup performance...

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by LovelyLacey, Jan 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LovelyLacey

LovelyLacey Thread Starter

xxx
    xxxxxx

2. kiwiguy

kiwiguy

And the error is ... ?

3. LovelyLacey

LovelyLacey Thread Starter

During Disk Cleanup...I didn't realize that...I had check marked...delete old files...until i answered the question...do you want to delete files...
    It went on and on cleaning...and this is so unusual...
    After it finished...I reviewed...and I realized that I had juss deleted...750,000 or more...old files...I was sweatin...not knowing wut I had juss done to my computer...
    During the defragment performance...I saw...oodles of red lines...some thick...some thin...and more than I have ever seen...
    The defragment stopped and I saw that only about two lines had dissappeared...
    I need help...is there something to do...to totally defrag...all red areas?
    Help me please... :cool:
    Amy

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/315865

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice