1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

need help with motherboard id

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by flipfo2g, Apr 20, 2004.

1. flipfo2g

flipfo2g Thread Starter

:eek:k i need help with this motherboard i just got i know its a amd board it takes the amd athlone xp 1100mhzok and this is the number of the board at the bottom left hand corner if someone can help meout im trying to get this board going i mean it turns on but thats it and it has this mesage cmos battery low and cmos memorry size wrong thats what it says ok and this name is on the top of the screen american megatrends amibios (c) 2000 then release 08/08/2003 s and this is the number at the bottom left of the screen 62-0808-001131-00101111-071595-SiS730S-M810LR-H so if anyone can help me out im trying to find out the name of this motherboard... ive been trying to get it going but it wont pass from the bios im thinking ive got something wrong set up like the wirring from the case if any one knows or can give me some info onthat to seting up the wiring from the case to the board,,, thank yous verrymuch

2. dai

dai

d/l and run belarc advisor from
    www.belarc.com
    replace the cmos battery

3. rmay635703

rmay635703

Why do you need a mobo id in random when the ID of the board is in the string

thats a pcchips m810lmr

Now in order to know WHICH one as there are a dozen models of that you will have to open your case and look at the corner of the board for the revision.

Bios and manuals can be found by going here and putting in your board specifics, plus they have an entire forum devoted to your motherboard.

http://www.stud.fernuni-hagen.de/q3998142/pcchips/

Cheers

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!